Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why does Nine Inch Nails music make you so angry?

I usually don't listen to Rock music (I'm a Jazz/Classical fan). However I was watching 'The Fan' and found some of Nine Inch Nails music and it's funny because it sounds like it can make you really angry. You want to start smashing things. Why?Why does Nine Inch Nails music make you so angry?
Music has a BIG influence on people,and if music makes you angry its probably because thats what the writer of the song and singers of the song feel and want others to feel. Be very careful in the music you choose, its not all innocent and actually makes you acceptable to bad things.Why does Nine Inch Nails music make you so angry?
because that is what your inner self wants to do its not the music its you
It doesn't make me angry. I love it.
ahaha, I used to be a pretty big NIN fan.





They never made me angry, just suicidal.





Especially the song Hurt.





But I think it makes you angry due to the beats and rythms.


Also the lyrics are pretty angry as well.
  • best blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment