Friday, May 14, 2010

What is the best way to stop biting your nails???

Plz i need help i tried everything!!!!!!!What is the best way to stop biting your nails???
Every morning, dip your nails in nail polish remover. It will taste so nasty when you bite them, you'll have to stop.What is the best way to stop biting your nails???
Keep them dirty... scratch your skin or do something that will make you think twice each time you go to put them in your mouth.
smear dog poop on them you may slip and bite them once, but you won't a second time.
stop it
they have this stuff for kids that bite nails- it tastes like you are eating finger nail polish. do some research on it.
Buy nail clippers at your local store for under a dollar, and use them every time you have to cut your nails. This will break the habit of using your mouth and teeth
I bit my nails my entire life and tried everything. Finally I invested in acrylic nails for a special event and kept them for 2 months. When I got them removed I had gotten over the habit and continued to be motivated by my natural pretty nails afterwards.
well like maybe go get your nails done with the best manucure and prettyest nail polish then that would prob. stop the temptation........but what i do,well i chew gum and that helps like so much.......or what other people have said they put nail polish remover on and after u put that on u wouldnt even want to put your nails even CLOSE to your mouth





well i hope i helped


%26lt;3/a (:
My mom use to paint my little sister's fingernails with tobasco. I'm not sure if it a good idea, crazy, or just abusive, but I guess it was affective. This presumes that you don't love tobasco sauce on its own.
what i do to stop biting my nails is just always have nail pollish on you nails, and just try not to bite your nails, just think how pretty they would be if you didnt bite them..


=]]


GOOD LUCK!
put nail polish on ur nails you'll taste how gross it is then you'll stop it and plus it last all day
try a nailpolish called ';hoof'; i used it...it tastes so terrible that even without it on i still taste it when i think about biting my nails
wear gloves.
Put lemon juice and wasabi on your nails. and when u start to bite ur nails, u'll taste the nastiness and learn to not bite em anymore
you can buy the new polish it tast awfull when you put your nails in your mouth.
dip 'em in Tabasco, but that wouldn't work for me. I was weaned on the stuff.............

No comments:

Post a Comment