Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I've bitten, eaten my nails for over twenty years now. Is it the symptom of something not going well with me?

I often do it when I feel anguished.I've bitten, eaten my nails for over twenty years now. Is it the symptom of something not going well with me?
sounds like you are a nervious person and have made a habit out of it. try putting some hard as nails or green tea fingernail stuff on them after awhile of getting that yucky taste in your mouth you might quit biting them. When I am in deep thought or nervious i chew the chapped skin off my lips lol, yes your are normalI've bitten, eaten my nails for over twenty years now. Is it the symptom of something not going well with me?
I've done the same nasty thing for over more than twenty years. I believe that has to do with the way I leaned to cope with stressful, overwhelming situations during my childhood...I believe that I truly never learned.
You may have answered your own question. Nail biting is a sign of anxiety and inner turmoil. It's also self-destructive. I suggest you see therapy for what ails you.
bad habit like smoking
it is just a habit


and a sign of nervousness
thats just your habit for what ever reason. no illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment