Friday, May 14, 2010

Should i go to the movies with my boyfriend or go take my sister to get her nails done?

My sister is 9 years of age.Should i go to the movies with my boyfriend or go take my sister to get her nails done?
You should take your sister out to get her nails done. She's family. She probably more important then some guy. He'll break-up eventually. you'll always be sisters though. ^_^ Good luck! lolShould i go to the movies with my boyfriend or go take my sister to get her nails done?
First of all, your sister is 9 years old. I mean why does a 9 year old need to get her nails done? I'm shocked no one has pointed this out already. But, whatever reasons there are, you should go take your sister, because family always comes first. Family will always (well, supposed to be) there for you. Besides, you can go to the movies any day.
I say go with your sister. Explain to your BF that you need to spend time with her. If he's good boyfriend, he'll understand. Your sister will appreciate it.
You should take your boyfriend to the movies.
Take your sister to get her nails done, or do them yourself and then go to the movies later.
get your sisters nail done before 1:oo p.m. then go to the movies with you man later in the evening.
Take your sister to get her nails done today, go to the movies with your boyfriend tomorrow.
Sister...family comes first...
Go with whoever you made plans with first.
go with your sister. It's a good test of how committed your bf is, and your sister will appreciate it more anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment