Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can i stop biting my nails?

im 14 years old and i can not stop biting my nails. i have tried many different things and none seem to work. (so far) what are some ways that i could stop this habit?How can i stop biting my nails?
Put them in your pocket and chew gum instead.How can i stop biting my nails?
i have the same problem. i usually paint mine with a lot of coats so that when i bite them i spit it out and i dont bite them again. i also chew A LOT of gum. just think about how nice your nails could be if you didnt bite them. hope everything works out good=]


abby(:
Paint your nails.





Or paint your nails with that nasty tasting nail polish meant to help you stop biting your nails.





Get a manicure.





Put tape on your fingers.
I use to bite mine really bad. where they would bleed.





so what i did was paint my nails with nail polish. I did clear. and when i got bored and wanted to bite my nails i would just start pealing the nail polish off.
put something that tastes really bad on them. that way every time you want to bite you nails, it will taste really bad and you will want to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment