Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I stop biting my nails?

sometimes so short it will open up and be extremely painful?How do I stop biting my nails?
jus think of the consequences..... it not only has health defects but also makes ur hand look ugly n no one would want to shake it...


all the best i gave up biting my nails 2 years ago!How do I stop biting my nails?
I bit my nails, but then i got acrylic nails, they were hard to get used to but i had them for like, a month or so. and when i took them off i didn't bite my nails anymore. i guess because i couldn't really bite the acrylic..
i've heard that when you wanna bite your nails, you should eat a carrot when you want to chew something.


i think putting like nail polish remover on your nails or washing your hands with germ-x might help b/c of the bad taste
Use nail polish and when you're sitting down or just relaxing, fold you hands behind you're back or sit on them. If it's really bad, you can try wearing gloves when you're at home.
When u feel like biting ur nails, just put your finger inside your ear and then try biting, you wont bite it next time.... It works, try

No comments:

Post a Comment