Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How to make fake nails not so annoying!!!?

I know I know weird topic...but I love fake nails but they always feel to weird and I dont like them so I end up taking them off well I am going to get some fake fingernails today, and I am hoping that I can get over tearing them off! Any ideas!?How to make fake nails not so annoying!!!?
File Them Quite Short %26amp; Make Sure They're Really Stuck Down Well. :)How to make fake nails not so annoying!!!?
Fake nails are never going to stop being annoying.





Just grow your own.
I think its just something you get used to eventually. I have seen many girls with very long nails and they don't complain about not doing things.
They'll always feel annoying but you get used to it after the first time and after regular wear they bother you less. Mine were too long and made my hands pretty much useless, I couldn't even tie my shoes:





http://www.flickr.com/photos/yipeeyahoo/鈥?/a>





so I had them cut down and it felt much better, so it's better to go for a short length and get used to it before going longer:





http://www.flickr.com/photos/yipeeyahoo/鈥?/a>
Start by trimming them down a little,when you get used to having them you can go longer.At first just go 1/2 to 3/4 inch past the end of your fingertip.Over time you will able to go longer.Just take care of your real nails as the fake nail glue does a number on your real nails.It's best to go to a salon and have acrylics done.They last longer and look more natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment