Monday, May 10, 2010

Ways to stick paper projects on walls besides tape and nails?

I have some unframed photos as well as drawings done on posterboard type paper that I would like to stick to my walls. But I don't wish to use tape (because that would peel the paint.)


Any suggestions for what I should use that would be safe for walls?


I know that stores used to sell sticky green gooey stuff that you use little pieces of on the backs of photos/paper/etc to stick on walls, but a landlord I used to have told me that it was horrible for the paint. I don't if he's right or not.


Thanx in advance for your help!Ways to stick paper projects on walls besides tape and nails?
sticky tack works well for awhile. if the room is hot %26amp; or humid it will slide down the wall. it washes off easily. painters tape works well too ( green or blue masking tape) it doesn't leave its glue on the wall %26amp; doesn't peel the paint off when you remove it.Ways to stick paper projects on walls besides tape and nails?
you can use stiky tack
Blue tack.
If you go to any craftstore ask them for a type of sticky stuff. They have velcro but what I'm talking about is that it's kind of like clay but it'll stick to your poster and make it stick to the wall as well. I can't remember the name.....
Sticky tack won't ruin paint! It really doesn't. Definitely use it. It works really good. Tip: If you are worried about the discoloration of paint, get a similar color to your wall-they sell lots of colors





Now they even sell little sticky squares that work pretty good and don't really smush.

No comments:

Post a Comment