Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can i make my nails grow?

I have weak nails and i bite them everytime i get.How can i make my nails grow?
I use to have the same problem!!I would bite them even though i wanted my nails to grow....Never use acrylic nails they make your nails weaker....not worth it...so about a month and a half i decided to stop it for good i just didnt know how...i bought 'Sally Hansen Complete Care 4 in 1 treatment' i got a head garlic and chopped it and put it inside and after i applied it to my nails and now i dont bite them BECAUSE I HATE THE TASTE OF GARLIC...plus garlic helps your weak nails.Now my friends and family compliment my nails!!It worked on me it will work on you!..Good Luck





p.s.let me know if it worked bye!How can i make my nails grow?
Get a strengthening nail varnish (I like Nails Inc Brixton), wear rubber gloves when washing up and when you feel like biting your nails - sit on your hands ! Carry a nail file around - glass ones are good - in case you need to file your nail down to stop you biting.
I have the same problem, and I keep biting my nails, but I just painted them, and I am trying really hard not to bite them. Sally Hanson has a really good clear nail polish that helps them grow and get stronger. The more you bite your nails, the more weaker they are going to be.
I have the same problem and found that if I paint my nails I don't bite them. The only thing is keeping them painted. You can also try prenatal vitamins to get them stronger.
Apply hand lotion so you taste it and avoid biting your nails. Also keep your nails short until you break this habit or wear nail polish. Some people just have flexible nails. Here are some ways to get them into better shape.





I used to have soft, peeling nails so I stopped using a nail clipper and only use a nail file to shape and shorten them.


I also started protecting my nails with thicker moisturizers.





I use a cuticle balm or nail oil to moisturize my nails and protect them from water since I wash my hands frequently.


(ex. Solar Oil, OPI Avoplex)





Vit E oil, jojoba oil, Aquaphor Healing Ointment, Vaseline or plain Chapstick will work too.





Some people swear prenatal vitamins help hair %26amp; nails grow faster. (You don't have to be pregnant to take them - they are just a special formula w/ higher levels of certain vitamins.)
JELLO Sally Hansen hard as nails!!!! For a more natural way go to your local health food store and ask them if they carry hyland's homeopatic medicine for nails. It works ! go to your local pharmacist and get the yucky stuff to put on your nails it's icky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was told the eating jello will help your nails grow, or just go to the nail shop regularly and have them take care of your nails for you.
Well to grow them you just need time. Keep them in shape with a nail file.


To make them strong, there are tons or nail products that strengthens your nails!


As for the biting, you need to stop! Your ruining your nails! Nails don't even taste that good...


But there are products you can buy and you paint this stuff on your nails and its clear but it tastes disgusting. you went you go to bite it, its incredibly nasty. My friend used it before it really helped.


Leaves a bad taste in you mouth though...x





Hope I Helped





Nikki.//x
Good Ole Jell-o..what'evers in jello helps ur nails go healthier and strong..or you can take capsules that help the nails grow too..they have the same ingredient..I've tried that sally Henson nail polish and it never helped..it felt like my nails couldn't breath and they would break..but that's just me.
I have the same problem.





They sell stuff called ';No-Bite'; at most convenience stores, that can get you to not bite your nails (because the stuff tastes awful).





I also use Tea Tree Oil to promote growth. It really works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment