Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What should I do about my guinea pigs' nails?

Both of my piggies were rescued and their nails were really long. I trimmed them, but, even though they're shorter, they still bend. However, if I cut them much shorter, I'll hit the quick. D:





Are these bent nails normal? What should I do?? Thankies!What should I do about my guinea pigs' nails?
Place a rough brick where they walk a lot. it will keep their nails short and if they walk on hard surfaces the quick gets shorter. it worked with my dog (not on a brick but pavement) hope it works for you! :)





Thank you for rescuing instead of buying at a pet store! rescues are the best :DWhat should I do about my guinea pigs' nails?
take him to e vetanarian and he will fix the nails
  • best blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment