Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How should i paint my nails?

I want to go for a funky french manicure look but with 2 colors, a light silver and a dark silver, should i do the dark silver as base or the light silver?How should i paint my nails?
If you want a funky look, paint the lighter color as the base coat and the darker as the tip. For a really elegant look, paint the base with a very sheer coat, only one coat and the tips black. Then lay tiny rhinestones across the tip that separates the base coat and the tip. It's basically up to you and what you like. I think the darker color always looks better as the tip, but that is just my opinion. Happy Painting..............How should i paint my nails?
dark silver as a base or blue as a base blue and light silver look good, or purple and light silver silver, black and light silver, or purple and light silver, even like light green with light silver, actually there is an italian designer emiliano pucci and he has some things that are silver and green and look fabulous
Light silver would look best as the base I guess but I don't think either combo would work well. Maybe a light or dark silver with a really bright, fun color would be cute. I've never tried this but I was just thinking maybe.
You want funky.


Go dark on the tips and light on the bed.


You might want to add a red dot for pop.


Have fun.
light as base, dark as tips.


also you should try, light pink base and red tips!


saw in a mag, it was cute (:
use the dark one as the base :)


maybe do zebra stripes or tips with the light one
Light silver. Then the dark will really show on the tips. Cool idea btw!! I might use that sometime:)
dark silver as base
that will b ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment