Monday, May 10, 2010

Everytime I get my nails done, I have a dream about one of them breaking or falling off?

Does anyone know what this dream might mean?Everytime I get my nails done, I have a dream about one of them breaking or falling off?
it means you are afraid of one of your nails breaking or falling offEverytime I get my nails done, I have a dream about one of them breaking or falling off?
It means they will be breaking off and that your seeing the future...I'm not trying to fool with you...but 1st off, having that dream means that you can ACTUALLY PREVENT your nails breaking off if you are absolutely careful...do you understand? It's kind've like de ja vu...but in your dreams...so just be careful everytime you get your nails done b/c you know what can happen. Always be alert.


Also, do your nails usually break off after you have this dream?
I think your dreams are reflecting how you might be too concern about your nails and always worrying about them. You need to worry less, relax and not perhaps not spend as much time as you are on them. try this and you will find you will sleep better.
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment