Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How to make my nails dry faster?

I just painted my nails (black, lol) but i feel so dumb because now I want to change/ go to bed XD


I always do this....just wondering how I can make them dry faster :3How to make my nails dry faster?
I fill the bathroom sink with very cold water and dip my hands in for a few minutes.


The hairdryer works too. I also bought nail drying spray at the store. I forget the name I know it has 1-2-3 on the label. It looks like a can of hairspray. Just spray it on and they are dry.


Lately I have just been lazy and have been buying the polish that dries fast. I always paint my nails just before bed too.How to make my nails dry faster?
after letting them dry for about three minutes run really cold water over them this always works for me. you could also invest in a nail drying spray in the future. these work well, so dry them in 1 minute! sally hansen makes a really good on if you are interested. also, set your hairdryer on cool and blowdry them for 30 seconds. hope your nails will end up smudge free. :)
you run them through really slow/low cold water reallly fast and they dry. but again, not alot of water. and it has to be cold. fast! hehe.
If you have a clear-coat, or ';QuikDry'; (I think that's the spelling), and if you don't care if they're shiny or not, just blow on them for five minutes.


Blowing on them reduces shine.
haha same that always happens to me too





but when i want them to dry faster. i put my hands in the freezer :P





its works for me . try it out !
a fan works good


well anything really with air coming out xP
If you can carefully grip a hair dryer, set it on either low heat or cool and use it. That's what I do with my nails. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment