Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I stop biting my nails?

Here is what worked for me. My dad is a biology teacher and he scraped under my nails and put it under a microscope. I got to see all the bugs and wormy looking creatures that are alive under my nails. It worked for me. I can't tell you how gross it was! Imagine tham next time you feel the urge to bite as well as consider how many you have already eaten. You will no longer want to bite your nails.How do I stop biting my nails?
Go out and get your nails done with a pair of fake nails, for some reasion you'll chew gum first It worked for me.





It kinda helps your self esteem and the you look at your self so I guess you kinda hit 3 birds with one stone.





Good luck it can be harshHow do I stop biting my nails?
What keeps me from biting my nails is if I go to the salon and get tips put on them. They look so pretty and they're very hard! You have no desire to bite or pick on them. It's when they snag on things and are weak like mine are, that you end up picking on them. I have my whole life! When you've got tips, they don't snag or anything and they're very strong! good luck
Sounds kinda weird but it worked for ME. I used to dip my fingers in rubbing alcohol. It TASTES NASTY!!!





Start chewing gum instead??
get bad bad tasting nail polish so you wont bite your nails my freind did that she is not biting if it works 10 point plz
cut them off
You could file your nails down to the point the they're uneatable .or you you could find something else to occupy your mind and when you're not in school you could chew gum. That's what i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment