Friday, May 14, 2010

What is a good way to stop biting my nails?it has unfortunately become one of my nervous habits..?

I was hoping to stop.Any ways to stop ?like how can i get myself to stop?What is a good way to stop biting my nails?it has unfortunately become one of my nervous habits..?
Since you are likely doing this subconsciously, get yourself a few pairs of different types of gloves you can comfortably wear.





You don't have to wear them all the time. Putting them on will remind you to stop biting your nails and if you try to bite them when the gloves are on it will remind you to stop biting them.





When you are in public you would probably want to not wear the gloves, but you are less likely to bite nails them.What is a good way to stop biting my nails?it has unfortunately become one of my nervous habits..?
a good way to stop biting your nails is to put bug spray on them
Wear a muzzle.
start slow, with one or 2 fingers,,, i quit biting my pinkey nails first, then i went to my pinkey and pointer, eventually the only nails i let myself bite were the thumb nails, before long, i quit all together,, took awhile, but i did it
go to a beauty supply store and ask. I'm pretty sure they have a nail polish of some sort you can put on and it tastes terrible


a nasty taste should help you stop
They have this clear nail polish that taste really bad that you can use. It's made to help kids to stop sucking their thumbs but it also works well for nail bitting.
Get a hobby like working out or try to think about something else. Instead play with your hair.
Some really hot chili peppers under your nails and


on the tips of your little didgets may cause you to


want a lollipop instead!!


Good luck!
this is going to sound foolish...but it helps... soak your fingers in habenyero (spelling?) peppers, or something that tastes really bad to you. over time it can help you break the habit. it helped me...
Gloves ... really thick ones.
you just like me must stop. you can do it . i wish you the best and i dont give a f u c k about the points but i did quit for the most part. no longer eat the flesh and just let them grow but sometimes still have to get them but dont hurt myself and trim them propper with my teeth as fae as i am concerened if i keep them neat with my teeth it is victory
The best way is to get a hammer and pound your teeth out.... P.S. Use a really big hammer!

No comments:

Post a Comment