Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I stop biting my nails?

Keep them well manicured and always have nailpolish on.How do I stop biting my nails?
whenever you want to bite your nails, chew gumHow do I stop biting my nails?
dunno. i cant stop either. when i was little my mom used to put special nail polish on to make them taste bad, but i was smart and washed it off. i still bite them today. its too fun to stop!!!
start smokin and spittin and pickin yur nose


u can only hav so many bad habits at one time
masturbate
Unless you want to go the hypnosis route, which some people swear by, you do have a couple options other than sheer willpower. One is to apply the very disgusting (and therefore, highly successful) 鈥楧on鈥檛 Bite鈥?product, which you paint onto your nails. It takes so bitter you won鈥檛 dare bite them. A new product on the market which doesn't taste any better, but is definitely worth trying is Jessica 'Nibble No More,' a no-nail-biting polish who's secret ingredient is bitter cactus extract ($5 at jessicacosmetics.com).





Another option is to get a professional manicure. If you pay for one, chances are you鈥檒l be less likely to destroy it with your teeth.
If you find something efective please share cause nothing work for me
Rub fingernail polish remover on the tips of your fingers. The taste will stay for a long time. No one will know that you use it.
';Forgett' to use toilett paper 1 time
You can try gloves.
I don't know but if you find out tell me...
You can buy that nail polish that tastes terrible, its ment for nail biters. Or, you could try chewing gum or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment