Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do you painy polka dots on your nails without smudging them??

Without buying the kind with the sharp metal tip. Just regular nail polish.How do you painy polka dots on your nails without smudging them??
Hey, I love doing that to my nails, I first paint my nail a solid colored base. Then I let it dry, I take a toothpick and I go to the flat side and if you don't have a flat side on your toothpick, using a knife just cut off a TINY amount of the sharp part so it's flat. Then you can dip the end of the toothpick into any color you want and make different colored polka dots too.


Good Luck : )How do you painy polka dots on your nails without smudging them??
with a toothpick. :)
Well,from my experience what i do is pour some on a lil top ,not much and then i`d use a sharp pencil to start making the dots or any other design
let the first coat dry then using a toothpick just dot the dots on (:
Let somebody else do it or go to a salon.
Use a toothpick.


Dont put too much nail polish.
Paint your nails one color %26amp; wait for it to dry. When it dries, paint polkadots (by carefully painting it with the brush) in another color.

No comments:

Post a Comment