Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What color of toe nails do men prefer on women? foot fetish!?

My bf has thing for feet, I dont really color my toe nails alot cuz I fell like it makes your nails yellow.. anyone agree?


What makes men have a foot fetish, why ??


LOl


Also what nail polish color do men like more?What color of toe nails do men prefer on women? foot fetish!?
I've had a foot fetish since I was 5, and I am now 23.





First off, millions of people around the world have a foot fetish. It is one of the most common fetishes in the world. Most times, a foot fetish is developed at a person when they are a young child. At this time in their life they are very curious, and like to explore their surroundings.





My fetish started when I was 5. I was a very curious kid, and liked to explore new and different things. We had a little kiddie park by my house and there was a sandbox over there, A lot of times I would play in the sandbox with some of the other local kids. A good number of them being young girls my age. Naturally, we would take our shoes and socks off when we played in the sandbox. And just for some reason my eyes became fixated on the girls barefeet. I don't know why, can't really explain it, it just happened. And everytime after that, whenever I saw bare female feet I would look at them. As I got older, I started to find out other things about feet. I found out I loved the smell of bare female feet. You might find it gross, but I've read up on it and there are pharamones in female foot sweat, so that kind of explains that right there.





And if guys can like boobs and butts, why not feet? Girls seem to take good care of their feet for the most part, they get pedicures and buy sexy high heels. To make their feet look all pretty. I'm sure if you got a pedicure and wore a cute pair of sandals, you'd get a few people staring at your feet.





And the other thing I read, is people become attracted to feet, because of all the various curves on the foot. The toes are curved, the arch, the heel. etc. So it really is a sensual part of the human body.





There are thousands of foot fetish websites online. A lot of celebrities like Quentin Taratino and rapper Ludacris have foot fetishes. Foot fetishes are becoming a normal thing for a person to have.





I hope I helped shed some light on the topic!





Different men like different color nail polishes. Personally, I love it when girls get a french pedicure, I think it makes the girl's toe look very, very nice!What color of toe nails do men prefer on women? foot fetish!?
Well, I have a foot fetish. But I don't really know where it came from. A lot of guys develop a foot fetish because of an experience they had with feet in their childhood. I just remember starting to notice the feet of women a lot more than the average boy at around age 11. I eventually just developed one. But I didn't have an actual experience with feet like plenty of other guys have that triggered the development of a foot fetish.





As for nail polish color, I'm not sure which color most men like. But the colors I like to see painted on the toenails of girls are black, white, or french tips. Especially black.
I think that nail polish make your toes look good but also I think that it doesn't make your toes look yellow either. I guess the reasons why men have a fetish for feet is because early childhood stage, to where sometimes they're curious or they discovered it. Especially in those teen years but as they get older they are more into it than before. I think that men don't care what color women paint their toe nails, but some do have preference. I also think that clean, attractive feet is what men go for in my opinion.
I think depending on the character of your bf and why he likes feet he may like different colours. For most guys Black is a very sexy, dark and dirty colour. Red and Purple also portray this. Though some guys like white, pink or light blue as they think it looks cute, clean and innocent. Depends if he's into dark or light really.
My boyfriend also has a foot fetish - not sure why...I'm not even sure he knows, I'm sure I've asked him in the past.


I guess they like any colour, mine are usually purple. If you think it discolours your nails, how about just using a clear polish and nail brightener?

No comments:

Post a Comment