Friday, May 14, 2010

Is biting my nails bad for my teeth?

Other than being a bad habit does it have any have other adverse health effects?Is biting my nails bad for my teeth?
YES IT DAMAGES YOUR TEETH. i have been biting my teeth practically all my life (i may only be 16, but it has allready began effecting my teeth, its hard to explain, but it corrodes a bit of your tooth)Is biting my nails bad for my teeth?
Gross, that really freaks me out!


I don't know if the keratine is digestible (people have died from eating their hair, also keratine). I'd try to stop if I were you. Good luck!
no but think of all the germs that are under your nails
i would like to know =]


and how to break the habit....
It's bad for your nails.
NO IT IS NOT HARMING YOUR TEETH! BUT IT COULD BE HARMING YOUR FINGER NAILS BADLY, OR MOUTH FROM BACTERIA UNDER YOUR NAILS


IF SWALLOWING THEM. YOU COULD BE DAMAGING YOUR STOMACH


FIND A NEW HOBBY


THE BEST WAY TO STOP IS DIP THEM IN POOP AND THINK BEFORE YOU BITE THEM AGAIN WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN
Ive been a nail biter all my life, when you get older, it will wear down your front teeth, cause vertical cracks in them, and eventually break them. Fortunately the dentists now days can fix them.
copypasta this into your browser brah.


http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/nail1a.jpg





that should get you to stop all that. i also read that it has various health effects due to lead poisoning. (lead can get there from any dusty conditions.) But seriously, man. you're gonna be gross, not to mention that it's a disgusting and poon-repelling habit.
dey arent bad for yer teeth if you dont got any teeth like mee

No comments:

Post a Comment