Monday, May 10, 2010

I am trying to french tip my nails for a reception in a half hour, my nail polish is stringy.. any suggestions?

all the stores around here are closed .. i have to be to my friends wedding reception in a half hour and im trying to french tip my naills. BUT the nail polish is old so i cant go buy new stuff and its all stringy like glue.. what do i do?I am trying to french tip my nails for a reception in a half hour, my nail polish is stringy.. any suggestions?
mix a little bit of nail polish remover in to it in the bottle, shake and it should be thinner and easier to use : ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI am trying to french tip my nails for a reception in a half hour, my nail polish is stringy.. any suggestions?
Put some nail polish remover and shake the nail polish.


It should be better now.
add a bit of water (just a little) and mix it all up

No comments:

Post a Comment