Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I get my fake nails off??

Ok, so I got my nails done here in my town and they are starting to come loose and I would rather not go out and spend the money to get them off. Is there any way I can take them off myself without hurting too bad?How do I get my fake nails off??
well, i soak mine in really warm water, and porixide, wich disinagrates the nail. i think that works the best. my friend said she had done that and it wouldnt come off, so after the soaking, she chewed the nail off.How do I get my fake nails off??
Goo be gone is a yellow liquid bottle at walmarts.


You apply a drop only to a fingernail file. dab it in


the connection slowly reducing the amount of glue ahesive.


This is what they do at most shoppes. Start with 10 second


waiting for softening, then go to 20, 30 for more removal.
well you can use acetone. Just pour it in a bowl and soak your fingers in it. This will start to loosen the acrylic. you can speed up the process by using a file and a pair of nippers to pull the edges loose. this is exactly what they do in the shops but it cost less and you can wait the time at home instead of an uncomfortable chair. you can get it at places like walmart or target. It usually takes awhile so i usually just rip mine off which is really bad for your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment