Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I stop biting my nails?

It's an awful habit. I've stopped biting my nails millions of times before but the habit keeps coming back. Anti-biting polishes and creams don't work for me, i've already tried. How do I stop? PLEASE HELPHow do I stop biting my nails?
Here is a good incentive that stopped my habit... it makes me shudder...





I bit my nails for my whole life until a year ago. You see, its reallly gross, but I got these things called ';pin worms.'; They are little worms that live inside your intestines and feed of the food you eat. They are curable with a pill from the doctor, which I did, but they can live for a LONG time before you discover you have them.





How does this relate to nail biting??? I GOT THEM FROM BITING MY NAILS!!! The eggs are all over the world, and they are especially common under your FINGERNAILS... when you go to bite your nails, you ingest the eggs, then they hatch in your intestines and breed, and they come out ALIVE at night through your... well, you should know the anatomy of the body. In case you don't, its that place that rhymes with ';cut.';





Gross huh?? Yeah, it freaked me out sooo bad, and I haven't bitten my nails since.





SO think of that every time you go to bite your nails..





And this is no joke. Look it up.How do I stop biting my nails?
wow, i have the same problem! that is so gross! they hatch in your intestine, and theyre ALIVE in you!?? ewww!!!!!!!!! ok, i dont think i ever want to bite my nails again!!

Report Abuse



I used to be a biter myself. I just always painted my nails, and when i had the urge to bite, i didnt give in because it would ruin the paint job. you could also just find things to do to keep urself busy. gradually, my habit stopped and i havnt done it since.
i have two things


1- put duct tape around your nails


2- bring things to suck on or chew like gum, suckers, jaw breakers, anything to put in your mouth when you start to chew your nails


Hope I helped! Let me know if I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment