Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do i make my nails healthy?

I just took off my acrylics after never taking them off for five years. needless to say, my nails look pretty bad. i want to continue getting regular manicures, but will the nail polish/acetone be just as bad?How do i make my nails healthy?
Coat your nails in nail glue buff it down so it strong and won't break and get your nails downHow do i make my nails healthy?
you can use acetone free products. buy sally hanson products, they are really good, especially the line just for healthy nails. also go to a local drug stores and get pills for hair, nails and skin, it's just proteins, which is what your nails and hair are made of.
eating fish like salmon help make ur nails healthy and grow faster, it also makes ur hair shiny
eat healthy and u will get healthy looking nails!!!


u can also use nailpolish that makes them grow longer and good looking!!!
There is a great new line from europe that helps recover strong natural nails, especially after the damage of acrylics. They even have a regiment to follow with their products.





http://www.trind.ca/about/rejuvenation.php#Nail_Recovery_Boot_Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment