Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I stop biting my nails? PLEASE HELP?

I bite them really badly and i hate my hands now. I've tried stop'n'grow and horrible tasting stuff on my nails but i still bite them. I've put fake nails on but within one or two days i bite them off too! Nail polish doesnt make me want to stop biting my nails either. Most of the time I don't even notice I'm biting them. Please help!How do I stop biting my nails? PLEASE HELP?
spray your nails with bug sprayHow do I stop biting my nails? PLEASE HELP?
You may think this is silly but it would stop you from bitting your nails. Wear ';clear'; rubber gloves! It will stop you from bitting your nails. Good luck!
Wrap bandages around your fingers.
put poison on your fingers
get a piocket nail trimmer and when you catch yourself bitting, trim the nails so they don't catch on anything, every time you find yourelf biting, replace the habit with nail grooming with a file or a trimmer, eventually you will quit biting and have nice nails, it worked for me.
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment