Friday, May 14, 2010

Girls: What color(s) should I paint my nails?

I just don't know....! I have a lot of colors, so most likely I'll have about any color you say.


Thanks.Girls: What color(s) should I paint my nails?
colors ive had before-


pattern of black %26amp; yellow


black


purple


blue


pattern of black and purple


pattern of black %26amp; white


white


pink


pattern of pink %26amp; blackGirls: What color(s) should I paint my nails?
neon green


http://media.photobucket.com/image/neon%…
Something bright. Bright nail polish is in this summer. Mine are hot pink right now, but neon yellow is popular, or go with an electric blue or a bright purple.
If i was you i will paint my nails depending which kind of clothes you are putting on but allways try to put light colors.
Bright neon Purple
Green and black :p
Purple and Orange.
I love painting mine bright blue when I'm bored, or you could do a pattern.





Pink and red are classic and easy to match.
hotpink and black
purple!


just like me(:
black...
omgg pink!
purple or black
purple and black
purple
pink and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment