Friday, May 14, 2010

What is the best way to stop bitting my nails?

Every morning saturate them with nail polish remover. Tastes awful...gentle reminder to stop bitingWhat is the best way to stop bitting my nails?
There is special stuff you can buy at the store to paint on your nails. You can also buy a little hand games or something so your hands are occupied. If you bite when you are nervous, instead of bored, you should carry around something squishy to squeeze. Tell your friends and family that you want to stop, so they can stop you when you do it. Hope that helps.What is the best way to stop bitting my nails?
I agree with the nail polish or the tape, but growing up in a mexican family (and HATING chili powder)...my aunt used to dip my fingers in chili powder or really hot salsa...then i'd be burning the heck out of my mouth until i learned better (now i just file them down before i get a chance to revert to old ways)
I know its hard...I had to stop somehow. cold turkey is the best way. You gotta have the will power to stop.
just keep them out of your mouth.
put poison on them
al u hav 2 do is put tape on it and every time u bit them u will bit that nasty tape.
paint ur nails. when u notice that ur eating nial polish, you wil deffinately stop. =] hope that helps
i assume you`re a girl, with your nickname right ? just paint your nails ! it helped me a lot, i used to have serious nail biting issues until my mom painted them, i was about to bite them, but after seeing the nail polish, i was sure i didn`t want to eat polish -__- so i stopped ! i`ve had long nails for a few years now.
wear hand glows
Go get fake nails put on; they're thick and when you remember that you spent at least $20 to get them done it will help you resist biting them.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment