Monday, May 10, 2010

Girls: How old are you and who does your nails?

How old are you and do you paint you own fingernails, do you go to a salon, or does someone else like a friend or a parent do your nails.Girls: How old are you and who does your nails?
11! I do it myself but my mom does it perfect so she does it.Girls: How old are you and who does your nails?
I'm 16 and I prefer my nails shorts and without any nail polish. I know, how boring and boy-ish or whatever. But I can't stand having long nails and without noticing I chip off the nail polish off my nails so when I look down there's a pile of nail polish.. clippings all over the place. So no one. :)
16 and i do my own nails





never went to a pedicure/manicure place.. i just think its a waste of money when i can do em myself.. a bit clumsy but its alright lol
I'm 13 and I go to a salon and get my acrylic nails filled once every two weeks with my two besties





Luv ya Theresa and Livia!!!!!!!!!
16. usually i do them myself...unless i'm feeling spontaneous, then maybe i'll consider forking out 20$ for a manicure that looks decent.
I'm 16,


and I do my own nails.





They're really short, though,


'cause I bite 'em.
I'm 19 and I do my own nails unless I have a big party to go to then I go to the salon
13 %26amp; me.





I've only had my nails done at a salon once.
I'm 19 and I don't usually do anything with my nails.
16 and i do my own nails.
29 and i paint my own nails
14; do my own.
19, I do my own
15.


And i go to a salon :p
14





i paint my own
15, me!
im 14


and dont often do my nails


i just file them myself then put a clear coat.


i like to keep my nails natural
16, and i do them myself.
I use do my toes, and the salon does my nails (:


15


started at 13
15 and i rarely paint my nails
13, I do them on the rare occasion I do my nails.
almost 16, do my own





ive got them done once or twice
i'm 15 and I do my own nails. xD
I am in my teens and my mom does it still haha
17 me. i do them pretty good
17. i do it myself lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment