Monday, May 10, 2010

Can I take a shower with stick on nails?

Just bought some stick on nails from claires, its just for a party tonight and they match my dress :P haaha, im so stupid and put them on before i showered..do u think they're gunna fall off when i shower?Can I take a shower with stick on nails?
yes you can.Can I take a shower with stick on nails?
They shouldn't did they come with the real glue or just they press on tabs if they came with the real glue you should be fine just be careful.
sure
Of course not, you have nothing to worry about. I have showered with stick on nails that were store bought before also. YOU ARE SAFE!
u r fine! but be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are really not that great so what i suggest is taking a bath so your more careful you know:)
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment