Friday, May 14, 2010

What should i do if i break 3 nails, and i been growing them out?

I been trying to grow them out but, i broke couple of nails on one hand so i go some nails longer then others





what to do?What should i do if i break 3 nails, and i been growing them out?
Grow and file, grow and file....... I used to bite my nails BIG time, but not any more........ They are gorge now! I can't stop staring at them! Trust me its worth the wait. Shouldn't take toooooo long. I had been biting ever since I could rember up till about 6 months ago. They'll probably be slightly damaged, but just give them TLC.... Good luck, and happy staring!!What should i do if i break 3 nails, and i been growing them out?
oh dudeee i FREAKING hate when that happens, well it depends on how long your nails are cause if they were medium longish i would say fake/acrylic nails if they are short now i would say, to cut them i'm sorry... but i thik they do have nail strengthening polish and you could always have more calicium!
  • best blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment