Monday, May 10, 2010

How to make your short nails look nice?

I cut my nails really short because they were breaking (plus I've been biting them... studying for midterms).


Anyways, how can I make them look presentable?


I'm going on a date tomorrow.How to make your short nails look nice?
File them so that they have a nice shape %26amp; aren't jagged. Paint your nails, but if you don't have time, they have these 3 - 5 sided buffers you can buy at a local drug store. There's a number on each side to show you the order in which you run the sides over your nails with, %26amp; in the end, it makes them look really healthy %26amp; shiny.How to make your short nails look nice?
put on some nail polish. a dark purple color.


http://www.bettermakeupforless.com/Merch鈥?/a>
paint them a cute color that matches your outfit.
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment