Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I grow my nails fast?

I bite my nails, and I can't stop!! What can I do to stop without using nail polishes or anything to put on my nails? they don't work and I really want long nails :(


anyone?How do I grow my nails fast?
first you have to eliminate the nail biting, chew on a straw. Next keep your cuticles pushed back and use a nail hardener. Put polish on the top of the nail and the bottom. About 3 coats each but make sure you let it dry in between each coat. Try and keep your hands out of water as much as possible. When you can wear latex gloves.How do I grow my nails fast?
I have this problem too, It really helps to always chew gum or eat sunflower seeds... especially when you're watching TV! ;)


Hope this works for you!


(Also, keep a coat or two of colorless nail polish on your nails. I know this is gross, but you will eat the nail polish off instead of your nail.)
Chew gum.


Drink milk.eat yogurt.


Take multivitamins.


Take extra calcim.


Eat Jello.
Well first you should stop biting your nails because that damages them for extensive amounts of time! Quite annoying actually becasue You have to wait forever for them to grow back healthily... If you want a solution to stop biting your nails you could dip them in lemon juice that way when you bite them, yopu tate the lemon and it turns you off, another words stopping your bad habit. To make your nails grow really long, you would HAVE to use anil polish. You should use the one by Sally Hussen. It works really well becasue the formula has ingriedients to protect your anils from breaking and causing to grow rapidly.
prenatal vitamins make your nails and hair grow like crazy but if thats a little too expensive for you you can buy nioxin pills at a beauty supply store. They are sold for the purpose of growing your hair longer but they make your nails grow alot too.
i had this prob before too..I now push my cuticles back because that gets in the way of its growth so if you push them back they'll grow fast!!! and i do that when i'm bored instead of biting them
You could always get fake nails, but it would be eaiser to get the rapid growth nail polish. It really does work. To stop biting your nails, eat mints or chew gum. Eventually you'll loose the habit. (Thats how I stopped biting my nails). Good Luck* =]

No comments:

Post a Comment