Friday, May 14, 2010

How do I stop dirt from getting under my nails?

I just stopped biting my nails but whenever I check there's dirt under them! I don't go playing in the mud so I don't know how it gets there, is there a way to stop dirt getting under my nails without having to remove it myself?





thanks in advance!How do I stop dirt from getting under my nails?
Congratulations! Nailbiting is a difficult habit to break. Good for you.





If you're going to be doing something you know will cause this problem (like gardening), dig your fingernails into a bar of soap and slide across the bar. This will coat the underside of the nail making clean up really easy.





Otherwise, you'll need to get a small nail brush and give your nails a swipe when necessary. Don't get into the habit of using pointed objects to scrape. At some point, you'll cut into the tissue joining the nail and your finger (ooooh! so painful!)





Keep up the good work and treat yourself to a manicure.How do I stop dirt from getting under my nails?
It isn't posible to remove dirt from underneath your nails without phisically doing it yourself.


Unfortunatlely.


But you can try 'natural buffer' which is sold at walmart and it is this stuff u put under your nails and no dirt ever goes there.





xx
yes but u would have to go to a nail place so they could do it that should but it may


cost and if that doesn't work then u would have to clean them your self.
no,





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
no there really isnt anything that will prevent dirt from getting under nails but after u do an activity u can wash ur hands so the dirt that was there leaves and doesnt build up
cut your nails to a short length.
dont play with dirt.
no either keep short nails and shower daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment