Monday, May 10, 2010

Growing out my nails, but they are growing out in crooked shapes, help?

So I finally got my nails to grow out! Can't believe it :)





Well, I write a lot, so my middle ring nail bends down in a crooked shape. How can I get the nail on my middle finger to not be shaped weird?Growing out my nails, but they are growing out in crooked shapes, help?
cut your nails now, into the shape you want them. that way they grow into the shape they are cut into. its like training your nails. also, use a nail file to correct the shapes.


you dont have to cut your nails short, just cut them so they have the same shape.Growing out my nails, but they are growing out in crooked shapes, help?
That's just the way your nail grows. There isn't anything you can do to change the way it grows, however you can mask it with acrylics or gels. If that's the only one that you would want to correct the shape of, there's no need to get a full set of acrylics. Many places will do just the one nail, and can make it look natural enough that no one will know you have an enhancement. Or, if you would prefer, you can buy a kit at Walgreens or Sally's and do it at home yourself.
I would get a nail file and file the down. I would also get some healthy nail polish for your nails, this ways the will be strong and healthy. Look for somthing like ';Green tea'; nail polish or somthing.
The only thing I know to do is is to try writing a little differently. My middle finger nail is also curved but I have never thought about it
You need to file them.
me too!but they go a lil side ways....

No comments:

Post a Comment