Monday, May 10, 2010

Why does my nails polish always get bubbly and rough after I apply the top coat?

Either the polish is old and too thick, or you are applying too much.


Add a LITTLE bit of nail polish remover [maybe just a drop] to thin it out a little, and make sure the bottom coat dries completely before you add another.Why does my nails polish always get bubbly and rough after I apply the top coat?
that always happens to me!


do you shake your nail polish ?


if so dont!


i read it in a seventeen magazine and it works ..


try it :D


if you think you need to shake it to get the color better kinda rollit around gently...


oops my mistake i meant teenvogueWhy does my nails polish always get bubbly and rough after I apply the top coat?
try adding a drop of nail polish remover to the nail polish. it makes it thinner. maybe you are applying the top coat before the rest of the nail polish is dry?
that happens to me sometimes,


too! try using less nail polish, or


putting on a base / top coat.





:)
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment