Saturday, January 23, 2010

LGBT: Does my gayness have anything to do with why I have such small nails on my pinkie toes?

Is there any physiological connection? Or do I just have dainty toes, and that's it? LGBT: Does my gayness have anything to do with why I have such small nails on my pinkie toes?
pleez post foot pics !LGBT: Does my gayness have anything to do with why I have such small nails on my pinkie toes?
I think small pinkie toe nails is a common occurrence-- unless your suggesting the majority of the species is gay xD
ROFL!





I'm pretty sure there is no connection. Wonderful question. :D





Cheers.
Silly you just have dainty toes. Your gayness is so not related. Have a good evening. Thanks for the smile.
lol i'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with that





A lot of people have small nails on their pinky toes. They're supposed to be small.
I don't think so. In fact I'd be scared of anybody who had huge nails on their pinkie toes.
your gayness has nothing to do with your little dainty toe...


:)
I don't think so. Do they look like your dad's or mom's or neither? Just curious.
Depends what color you paint them buddy
My nails aren't small...I have big feet :P
I use to think this as well, until I accidentally cut one off and I am still gay. So I guess not..
Wait a minute... you're gay?
LOL no...ok, let me clear this up...the sure fire way to tell ur gay is if u like boys and ur ';uh huh'; goes ';UH HUH'; when u see them!





^_^
No, I don't believe a lifestyle choice has anything to do with the way your toes grow. Or the nails. At all.














joeghost.tk

No comments:

Post a Comment