Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I stop picking my nails?

I've been diagnosed by my psychiatrist that i have OCD. he prescribed me with meds, and it helped with everything EXCEPT picking my nails! i do it even when i'm not nervous; when i'm bored too! I just can't stop; i've been doing it for as long as I can remember. i've been told that it's all willpower, but it hasn't worked!How can I stop picking my nails?
when you are watching tv or just bored, you need to find a hobby to give your hands something to do.





drawing, painting, needle crafts





or get a cat or dog to pet to keep those hands busy !





%26lt; not biting, picking. My daughter still does this at 26 years old but I can't get her to DO a hobby %26gt;How can I stop picking my nails?
you mean biting your nails? there is a special nail polish that will prevent you from biting your nails

No comments:

Post a Comment