Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you prevent nails from breaking?

I used to put my nail in some limon juice .and now i have nails that they are strong enough to grow even about 1 centemeter,of course it's beter to cut them weekly.How do you prevent nails from breaking?
Eat healthy, drink milk or get calcium from a food source other than milk.





Watch what you do. Long nails break easier than short.How do you prevent nails from breaking?
buy, NUTRA NAIL 5 TO 7 DAYS GROWTH CALCIUM FORMULA!
I have a very hard nails, I wish I can show them to you. My only secret is rubbing a garlic juice over my mails. Try this for a week and you can find great result. It's not expensive...I guess you have garlics in your kitchen, go now!
try sally hansen tough as nails polish. it works very well.
buy nail strenghter %26amp; put it on once in the the morning %26amp; once @ night 4 about 2 weeks %26amp; they shouldnt break
I had the same problem and I got myself a really good cream I put on a daily basis. It states it has ';anp';, I have no idea what it means, but as soon as I put some on my nails, I can feel them stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment