Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can your nails grow long fast?

how do you make your nails grow longer fast???? (tips without nail growning stuff and buying things)How can your nails grow long fast?
there was that summer where i went swimming every day, and my nails grew twice as fast...


so.


my nails grow faster when it's submerged in water for long periods of time.How can your nails grow long fast?
I have very long nails myself. This is how I acheived them:





Drinking lots of milk and water


Healthier foods


Buffing them daily


Using a nail strengthener


Treating them like ancient artefacts (by making sure I don't scrape them anywhere)


Carrying a buffer with me everywhere so I can file down every chip


Cleaning them with a nail brush daily





Also, sunlight speeds up nail growth, so they'll grow longer this Summer.





Hope that helps!
You can try by buffing them daily with a buffer which will promote blood flow to the nails and could make them grow faster.
Don't use your nails as a tool, pick things up with the pads of your fingers. Drink plenty of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment