Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I make my fingure nails stronger??

My thumbs are have pretty stronge nails, but the other nails are kinda weakish and thinnish and they split sometimes not long ways, but like where you can take ur fingure nail and take scrape it off kinda and it would be thinner (if you know what I mean) (not very sure how to explain it well). Do you know anything to make my nails stronger and not as thinnish/weakish I did see a nail stregthener in a store, but I didn't get it do you think I should try it??How can I make my fingure nails stronger??
Sally hansens hard as nails polish.How can I make my fingure nails stronger??
try putting on Nail Strengthener it looks like clear nail polish but it helps ur nails grow stronger and faster, if you put it on everyday it works really well or u can put it on every other day and the results r still good....u could try the kit you found too, it would probably work!


-good luck to ya! ;)
Walmart or any grocery store sells nail strengthener, try it for a bit. but, if you dont like it, just let your nails grow out and they will naturally strengthen. try the stregthener though. it couldnt hurt!
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/nails/W鈥?/a>


http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu鈥?/a>
Upkeeping the condition of your nails are a vital part of keeping them healthy and looking beautiful. I have the same problem and have tried various strenghtening products, but none have worked. My strategy is to keep them short (not male-lenghth short) enough so they don't break. If you file them regularly and put a clear coat on you should be okay. Make sure to change the coat every two or three days because when the nail polish starts to chips, so will the strength of your nails.





Good luck!
Try Nailtique it's the best. It comes in 3 formulas. It's expensive but totally worth it. You can get it at any nail/hair salon. I don't know if it's at the beauty supply stores but you can check.
Soak your nails in water every night. Don't put finger nail polish on. And don't put fake nails on.
Yes, purchase a nail strengthener, but that will only do so much.





You need to make sure you eat a balanced diet and that you get enough healthy protein in your diet. This will help to strengthen your nails from the inside out.
that is easy my nails are long and my thing is wash yor hands every day like 10 times a day .
you can take prenatal vitamins it will help your nails and your hair. They can be bought at most pharmacies?
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment