Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I shape my nails into an almond shape?

I've found it's sometimes hard to get them symmetrical...which is a shame because it's my favorite nail shape. Usually I start with mine square shaped (and a bit longer than I want them eventually to be) to make sure everything is even from the beginning. Then hold the file at a slight angle and file from the corner to the center, keeping the file under the nail. Then round the center part of your nail a bit, but not too much or they'll look more round than almond shaped. When you're done, check the shape by looking at the underside of the nail...like, look at it with your palm facing toward you...to make sure it's symmetrical.





It takes practice mostly...it's a real pain at first and takes awhile to do, but once you get used to it's not so bad. Plus your nails will look way prettier than the typical square-ish ones a lot of people seem to have.How do I shape my nails into an almond shape?
just glue almonds onto your actual nails. N paint em if ya likes...How do I shape my nails into an almond shape?
yeah. file them. clip first though. then file.
file them

No comments:

Post a Comment