Saturday, January 23, 2010

What colour should I paint my nails?

Ok so I'm stuck home today, sick with a cold. I'm bored. %26gt;.%26lt; I have, grey, black, orange, lime, red, pink nail polish. What colour should I paint them? Anybody think of any combinations?What colour should I paint my nails?
you can mix a litle red into pink polish, about 25 - 30 percent for getting available appropriate color with you. It will bring a shade matching to helf you feelling assured.


Wish you to be bester.What colour should I paint my nails?
black is really a cool color.


but if you want, you can try all of the color. so it will be one color per nail... that would be awesome... goodluck
Alternate gray and black to symbolize your sickness.
black,black, and black.
do a french manicure style with black as the tip and do some cool designs on the nails with red
Paint each nail a different colour ^^
u can do red


or u can make waves of red %26amp; pink
ALL OF THEM ^_^ ^_^
lime and orange.
black and pink

No comments:

Post a Comment