Thursday, January 21, 2010

Would fake nails still let her nails grow?

My daughter is 11 and BITS her nails. I have tried everything!! She will not stop. She has always wanted fake nails. Would her nails still grow under the fake ones?Would fake nails still let her nails grow?
They will still grow under the fake nails but they will be damaged and brittle. I wouldn't recommend putting fake nails on an 11 year old girl.





You could always pick up a product called 'Bitter Apple' it's original intention is to prevent dogs from biting furniture. This is an extreme solution and it is none toxic.





Good Luck.Would fake nails still let her nails grow?
getting your daughter fake nails are not healthy


also. yes her nails are going to grow


but not in a healthy way because her nails need oxygen and can build fungy also your daughter may be stressing about something


that's why it causes her to bite her nails my sister used to do


because she was nervous about something


so i think you should ask her what's worrying her


or punish her so she might not do it the next time





hope i helped :))
Yes her nails will still grow under fake acrylic ones. I used to get fake nails all the time just to learn that when taking them off, they would RUIN my nail beds and look and sometimes feel awful! I don't know if getting your 11 yr old daughter fake nails is the ultimate solution!! In my opinion, I think she is way too young to have fake nails. My mom didn't even allow me until I was near 18!!! You should look into alternatives, cause this is not a good one to get her to stop biting her nails. She just needs to be disciplined and you as a mother needs to help her!!
I also bit my nails, her nails will still grow with the fake nails...but I bought some fake nails to glue on myself and I bit those nails =( its really hard to stop bitting them... If i got mine done at a nail saloon I probably would nt bite them cuz I would want them to stay pretty. But i really didnt care to keep the ones you can buy and put on yourself pretty because they would fall off easy.
yes they still grow but stop where the acrylic nail stops





they wont grow up over the acrlyic nail





i hope that makes sense.
no if you keep fake ails on for more than 5 weeks your nails fall off. take my advise seriously i learned the hard way and now have to wear fake nails all the time
yes they still grow. your nails dont stop growing. lol.
yea they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment