Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is there a way to brake the habit of biting my nails?

I have always bit my nails. I have tried everything i know to stop, I need help!!!!!Is there a way to brake the habit of biting my nails?
nail polish called no bite.





or get fake nailsIs there a way to brake the habit of biting my nails?
Put something that tastes nasty on your nails, like theres this stuff that you can get that tastes like bitter apple. Or paint your nails. That stuff tastes nasty. Instead of biting your nails, take up a more healthy habit, such as running your fingers through your hair, because the natural oils in your hands are good for your hair.
oh boy i had tht same problem so wat i did was me and my sister bit our nails our whole life so we made a contest so who ever bit their nail within a month we would have to do something really gross of the other persons choice so thts how i got over biting my nails!
put something that tastes nasty on ur nails. answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
get braces! lol


ever since i got braces


i cant bite my nails, because its so hard!





or you can get fake nails, or really


smelly, gross tasting nail polish.:P
paint your nails really thick so every time a big hunk of polish will scrape off into your mouth and you'll be disgusted.
yeah i agree with above. putting something that tastes bad can help. or get your nails done and try to keep it looking nice so you won't want to bite them
how about you wear a rubber band around your wrist %26amp;%26amp; each time you catch yourself biting them pull on the rubber band.. you'll stop after awhile lol

No comments:

Post a Comment