Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do my nails and hair grow so fast?

my hair grows at the least, half an inch a month. idk if thats normal.





but my nails grow super fast. i just clipped mine a couple days ago and they are already disgustingly long.Why do my nails and hair grow so fast?
coz its just you.


ppl say hair grows about 1 cm a month and nails at the same ratio. but not for everyone





like this korean boy prodigy who at only 1 month could run... and did university physics courses by 4... forgot the name. but you can try look him up





his development was incredibly fast..


but yeah thats a bit way moree then your nails and hairWhy do my nails and hair grow so fast?
It's probably hereditary. My hair grows so fast I have to get a haircut every 12 days. My father is 47 and hasn't lost any hair and my mom is 44 and doesn't even have a gray hair yet.
Its probably because you have a good diet, excersize and drink plenty of water, also if you take vitamins that could also do it.
It means you're really healthy.


Health status shows up a lot in hair and nails.
It's good. It's in your genes probably.





x
alot of calcium
You lucky guy you!

No comments:

Post a Comment