Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do fake nails make your real nails grow?

I get my nails done every week but my real nails seem to break off sometimes.Do fake nails make your real nails grow?
no.Do fake nails make your real nails grow?
Yes, because they protect your nails from chipping and such.





However, if your technician used an electric drill on your nails and then remove your nails by ripping them off, your nails will be weak and easy to break.





That's why you should go to a technician with better training so that wont happen and your nails will grow out nice and strong :)
fake nails can make your real nails grow weird, they can have ridges in them, or other things, fake nails are not a good idea, atleast not for an extended period of time, if you do it constantly you will have really messed up real fingernails........
No, I think they do the opposite. Every time I get my nails done and I take them off my real nails are brittle underneath. They get so weak that they start peeling and they also look horrible for about a week.
No, Im a guy in cosmotology school, and have worn fake nails at school when we practice on each other. Nail growth is the same whether you are wearing fake nails or not.
No, your real nail actually gets more brittle, and getting fake nails will make the growth of your real nail to slow down. They're not that good for your real nails... xxx
no but my cousin always bits her nails and then she got fake nails and now she doesn't bit them any more! so i guess fake nails break the habit! i hope i helped!
you should try and only get your nails done every so often to give your nails to grow


use nail hardener when you don't have fake nails on
NO BECAUSE THEY ARE FAKE
EWWWWW NO :p :P :P


why is your name 2007 why 2007 :) :) :) please go to my page %26amp; answer me :) :) :)
NO





getting fake nails all the time is actually bad for your real nails
no but it protects them so they get stronger.
fake nails are bad for your real nails they still grow but not well

No comments:

Post a Comment