Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I make my finger nails ';French Nails'; without crookedness? Like with white tops?

My finger nails aren't that short but they aren't long.I keep trying to make french nails without going to the salon, but they dont come out nicely.I need tips on how to make them nice and straight before tomorrow's party.My nails aren't a round top, but they aren't quare top.How do i do french nails without messing up? plz tell me, and if you do, i'll vote for your answer as best!How do I make my finger nails ';French Nails'; without crookedness? Like with white tops?
Here are two techniques:





First is to lay scotch tape over the nail leaving the tip you want to paint white. Paint the nail tip, let the paint dry, then remove the tape.





Second is the type I use, but it takes a little more practice. Place the tip of the finger you want to paint on a flat surface like a table. Get a fair amount of nailpolish on the brush. Roll the finger so the far edge is faceing up, put the polish brush against your nail tip, and then roll the finger away from you slowly and smoothly. This will paint a smooth, straight line of white.How do I make my finger nails ';French Nails'; without crookedness? Like with white tops?
Skip the hard work and just do a brush-on one step French Manicure from MyNaturalNails.com. It dries fast and looks great. No messy mistakes and it takes seconds to do.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment