Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

Lol-- random question but i wanted to ask one and im going to paint my nails tomorow night ssooooo yupp.. oh and i want the color to be a springy color=]=]What color should I paint my nails?
bright green or orange.


bright neon nail polish is in right now.What color should I paint my nails?
I had the same question a couple days ago, but i decided that neon would be the best.


I used neon lime green nail polish.


Then, I used a small paint brush, and using white acrylic paint i made little polka dots on my nails.


It looks really good with any outfit and also its very Springy!
Yellow with Black Stripes. idk but i like that look or


Pink Or Orange or GReen!! yeah do a bright greeenish type of color.
maybe green or orange? but not yellow because that's too bright. and not pink either, though i'm not quite sure why not. hope this helps.
Probably Yellow. Because that is a bright color
black with white tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment