Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can you stop bitting your nails?

Ive been bitting my nails science i was like 2. I would really like to paint my nails but my problem is i start to bite my nails when im not thingthing. I dont realize. I tried lemon juice, peper, and that stuff that you put on your nails and it tastes bitter, but it gave me stomach cramps. I would really like some help. HELP!!!How can you stop bitting your nails?
Are you a guy or girl?


If you're a girl, try getting acrylic or gel nails, because when you bite them, you'll feel it.


If you're a guyyyy, then idk. Hah.How can you stop bitting your nails?
Try putting something gross tasting on your nails. Then When you bite them and you taste the nastiness make a conscious decision to not do it anymore and tell yourself this every time. (if you want deer to stop eating your flowers spray hot sauce on them)
i just put nailpolish on my nails


or just try biting sumthing else like a pencil ect.


usually bitibg your nails means your bored or stressed..


make yourself happy or not bored! lol =)
Acrylic nails!


Worked for me.
find something else to fill the nail biting place

No comments:

Post a Comment