Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why isn't fake nails good to use in cheer leading?

my mom is mad at me because i wet to go get tips at a nail salon. now she is telling me to take them off because i have cheer practice n Tuesday and Wednesday. i now how to take them off but why cant we wear them?Why isn't fake nails good to use in cheer leading?
It sounds more like a problem your mum has with nails rather than what problems they'd cause you on your cheerleading team.


I cheerlead too and loads of my teammates wear them... The only think I could think of it effecting is if you're a base and you accidentally scratch a flyer!! Maybe they could break when you're tumbling? Maybe you'll have to ask your cheer captain if they're ok to wear, I dunno about your team but mine has very strict uniform policies :/


I dunno, I think it's a problem your mum has with you wearing them.Why isn't fake nails good to use in cheer leading?
they will break and come off, then it will be somewhere on the floor and no one will see it, so maybe it will just be all gross sitting there alone. then when you lift people you will scratch them and can poke someone in the eye





i'm pretty sure it's a rule you can't have fake nails in cheerleading
You catch them on anything and it might just take your whole nail off with it.. OUCH :O


Its health and safety
They will come off easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment