Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you find wearing false nails annoying ?

They fall off, sometimes rip off painfully, scratch you , damage your nails, are expensive and time consuming to keep up, but they do look nice.Do you find wearing false nails annoying ?
ugh yes. my advice is to just keeping your actually nails lookin' good. get a manicure ever so often. clean the dirt underneath them. let them grown long (but not too long.) paint them pretty colors. it might be a bit time consumming, but its a lot easier than dealing with the hassle of fake nails.Do you find wearing false nails annoying ?
Just THINKING about it is annoying. XD

Report Abuse



YES. i HATE long nails in general! its hard to FUNCTION. i cant even pick things up or write!


and fake nails are worse. they leave this crap on ur nails that u can only get off with SUPER STRONG SMELLING remover. and they arent alway the right size so u have to file them down! if u get the pre-painted ones, or the french ones, boy do they look FAKE. and there are so many awkward situations created when a nail falls off! and then it just pisses u off for the rest of the day but u cant replace it with one the same exact size without buying another set!
Well, I use to wear them. I like how nail polish didnt chip off, but I hated getting them removed because my real nails looked so damaged afterwords. I also have fast growing nails, so fake nails + me didnt work so well. D:
Yes and then like, when you take them off your nails are all thin and achey!
No, not really.





Try these:


http://www.whycindywhy.com/?id=qpdrjl4v9鈥?/a>
they dont annoy me at all. if you go to a nice salon where they put them on good you can avoid most of those problems. and yes they do look nice! :)
UGH WHAT R U TALINKING ABOUT THEY ARE HOTTT!!! AND THEY MAKE UY LOOK HOTT!!! i just got egaged with my boyfriend and myy ring is so prettyyyy and it looks better cause i got aycrlic nailsand they are NOT GHETTO WTF
to be honest, i dont even like the way they look. i just enjoy painting my natural nails as it looks cute and not too much.
I absolutely hate them. I see little point in getting them, as they'll only damage your nails and look fake.
Yes.They make holes in my socks.
haha yeah kinda
they


look real nice
its not worth it.
I hate false nails. they seem so...........ghetto. lol
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment